HORSEFLY KISSES


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



(Part seven of a ten-poem story-arc. From the "Carnal Forgeries" series.)



HORSEFLY KISSES


My Love, I feel, I want, I need...
My love I bleed--
Where Cupid's arrows missed,
The Devil shot on sight.
Oh God, it swarms, it bites...
It swarms in passion's midst.
It swarms in passion's mist.
It swarms amidst delight...
Oh God...it feeds--
It feeds on my delight.

My insides coil, they whirl, they shard...
My love, so hard--
Righteous weapons, unholy wars:
A war of nerves, of lust, of bliss...
Swelling shadows that thrive on this.
Beneath love's shadow, I adore.
Beneath your shadow, giving more...
Red roses you'll hold, you'll cherish,
And then discard--
Red roses for the flies to kiss.


)+(

|

About me

  • I'm GABRIEL C. ZOLMAN
  • From Hell, Arrakis, United States
  • "If words could kill a man, I'd bury you."
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links