GNOSTIC HELL


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



(#10 in the "Unclean Things" series--THE GRAND FINALE!)



GNOSTIC HELL
(The Blackest Gospel, Part II)


I’m so sorry, Darling, so sad--
Truth is a weed in the Garden of Delight,
And I’m sorry I ever found my green thumb.
I wish I’d never needed to be
A pioneer of our philosophies.
I feel sickened, Honey-that bad.
Truth was the Tunnel at the end of the Light--
A gift of sight that leaves us deaf and dumb.
In the end, I wish it had left me numb.
Need to Know, the bondage of the free.

I’m so sorry, Baby, I guess…
But doesn’t sin feel better when you know?
We were so happy being ignorant.
But such is life, I fear.
Such are the living, Dear.
I feel worthless, Honey, at best--
The Word of God is still “I told you so.”
It’s the most evil thing that’s Heaven-sent:
A wealth of love (or truth) won’t pay the rent…
But sin is a career.

I’m so sorry, my love, you know:
But I just can’t believe in love anymore.
The day of salvation was really yesterday,
And I’m a day late on everything...
But I lack the faith to believe in nothing.
Sometimes, things just won’t let go.
Thus, everything I hear is an eyesore.
And if you’re looking for an answer, for a way…
All I know to tell you is all I’ve learned today:
Damnation…is knowing a damned thing.


)+(

|

About me

  • I'm GABRIEL C. ZOLMAN
  • From Hell, Arrakis, United States
  • "If words could kill a man, I'd bury you."
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links