TERRORS OF THE BETWEEN


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



(#3 in the "Unclean Things" series...)



TERRORS OF THE BETWEEN


(It doesn’t set well,
But it set me aflame:
A little death and hell,
And still the biggest game.
And when I stop to ponder
The harsh paradox inside,
A voice expressing wonder
Shouts, “Quit that! Enjoy the ride!
Forget it…Enjoy the ride.”)


Baby, I’ve got the mind of Christ,
But I have a Satanic heart.
And I’m fearful of the end
You were fearful of from the start.
Baby, we’re working out,
Though maybe we’ve got the wrong routine.
When absolutes were dethroned,
You absolutely became the Queen.
And when you were deflowered,
You knew the terrors of the between.

Baby, this is the genesis
Of a brand new revelation.
Baby, you’ve got a brand new god,
But pray in the same position.
The difference between love and lust
Is much like that of semen and spittle.
It’s all excrement anyway,
So let’s embrace the excluded middle.
Baby, I once had all the answers…
Now I’m learning to enjoy the riddle.

(And soon it would come to pass,
I traded greater peace of heart
For a better piece of ass…
A world of romance a la carte:
But a full plate is now before me.
It’s as good as evil gets.
But when I open my eyes to see,
Something hisses, “No…not yet!
You haven’t seen anything yet.”)



)+(

|

About me

  • I'm GABRIEL C. ZOLMAN
  • From Hell, Arrakis, United States
  • "If words could kill a man, I'd bury you."
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links