REMORSE CODE


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



(from "The Pulling Down Of Strongholds)


REMORSE CODE


It's not the truth, and yet it set me free--
All things are permissable, nothing true...
Freedom is the glass you don't look into.
It's an inkling of the Beast
In the twinkling of a tear-filled eye.
I reach with arms extending...
I no longer reach for the sky.
And I cannot not let be
All that can but cannot not be.
Retrieving all belief from the Deceased...
Stepping down, but not descending--
Even "believe" contains a "lie."

It's not the truth; it's not even a noun.
We're a race against the clock--
Heretic and heretock.
I hear It talk, but It will not speak to me.
And if It speaks, It has a mouth and tongue to lie.
If It speaks, then It has teeth for feeding.
I have to know why I have to know, or be known by
A watch by which to wait and weight me down,
Beneath the Watchmaker's great and watchful frown.
The truth shall set you up; just let it be.
Jesting Minstrel, Menstrual Jester, bleeding...
It's the burning hair of the tick that bled me dry.


)+(

|

About me

  • I'm GABRIEL C. ZOLMAN
  • From Hell, Arrakis, United States
  • "If words could kill a man, I'd bury you."
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links