Oh, just you wait...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This'll be great. Really.

THIS BATTLE STATION IS NOT YET FULLY OPERATIONAL.

***

SO WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

This is my poetry blog. Due to the nature in which my main site, THE AMEN CORNER, has evolved, I feel like sufficient artistic expectations have been built up over time, and thus, I must separate those things which are sombre from those which use words like "Flesh jester" and "kid spigot."

In other words, I'm proud of what I have created, but I feel like I can never really be taken seriously there. People come to be grossed out, shocked, or laugh. I simply don't always have that in me to give. Thus, I voluntarily partition all of my poetry and drama in this little Concentration Camp of boo and hoo.

We'll see how this develops. Afterall, I can barely keep ONE site running as it is...

)+(

|

About me

  • I'm GABRIEL C. ZOLMAN
  • From Hell, Arrakis, United States
  • "If words could kill a man, I'd bury you."
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links