RETROCOGNITION


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



(#5 in the "Unclean Things" series...)


RETROCOGNITION


And so we burned…
Endlessly turned
Into the beasts we try to hide,
Into the beasts that God denies,
Into another,
Unto another…
Unto ourselves:
A wealth of angst, a perfect crime,
Lacking in grace, lacking in time
(Or time to discern)…
A golden age not worth a dime.

Intimately cleaving…
Intricately weaving
A new design on our hearts beneath,
A new rhythm into our heartbeats.
The past is alive…
The past is our lives…
The past is ablaze-
Masquerading as the future sublime,
Making passion plays of pantomimes.
Leaving be, believing…
Nothing to fear, but fear itself and time.


)+(

|

About me

  • I'm GABRIEL C. ZOLMAN
  • From Hell, Arrakis, United States
  • "If words could kill a man, I'd bury you."
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links